The country inn where tradition meets modernity.
In the heart of Gohrisch, a relaxed, panoramic place far away from the hustle and bustle of the well-known spa resorts of Bad Schandau and Rathen. Embark on a journey of discovery and let your passionate hosts treat you to some stylish pampering.
Our country inn: Every special place has a story
Formerly Anna’s Hof, today QUARTIER 5.
The guesthouse, built in the 19th century, is one of the oldest inns in Gohrisch. As early as 1869, the second owner named the house, “Anna’s Hof”, after his wife Anna Sophie. Since 2020, the aging guesthouse has shone in new splendour as the modern country inn, QUARTIER 5. The traditional house, which is over 170 years old, has been transformed into a little gem where traditional charm meets modern elements. All the furnishings were selected with great attention to detail in order to create a very special place of well-being. Exclusive wallpaper, fine velvet upholstery and high-quality guest supplies are some of the many accents that ensure an unforgettable stay. Let yourself be enchanted and enjoy your new holiday home with lots of comfort and cordiality, far away from everyday life.
Vision & Principles
A country inn that is in no way inferior to the modernity of a hotel in a large metropolis, is up to date in terms of gastronomy, and combined with the fascinating nature, becomes a place where the discerning guest can be inspired.
- We are passionate hosts and welcome our guests like friends to our home.
- We treat our employees and business partners with fairness and respect.
- Nature is our most valuable asset. We treat it and its resources with respect.
- We want to offer our guests the best possible service and high-quality products at a fair price.
- Our philosophy is to give our guests only five options, but the best options.
- Children are the guests of tomorrow, so we pay special attention to them.
- What we want are satisfied guests who will recommend us to others.
- We are constantly working on innovative and sustainable solutions to successfully meet the challenges of tomorrow.
- Earnings and growth are necessary to secure the long-term future of our company. Our employees and business partners will benefit from this.
- We are far from perfect and probably never will be, but we are constantly improving to get closer to this goal.
Your dedicated host, serving with passion: Uwe Henkenjohann
Enthusiastic guests who, on entering our country inn, are immersed in an unforgettable holiday world and can leave their everyday lives behind them – this is my goal. With fresh ideas, young charm and a lot of heart, I work on this VISION every day together with my life partner Patricia Liepe and our dedicated team. I have been a passionate host for over 25 years. After several posts in the upscale hotel industry and abroad, I have also been successfully running the mountain inns Papststein, Kuhstall and the Cafe & Bistro drehscheibe in Bad Schandau for several years.